Saturday, July 25, 2009

Okay so I lied...there is a post during summer!!




I could not resist. I need to give you a little heads up. Hunter was been waiting very paitently for a tooth to fall out. I mean every kid in his class since preschool has teeth falling out left and right. He had not lost the first one yet. I even took him to the dentist and asked to see the xrays when she said they are all there. It will just take time and it is a good thing she said.


He had this one little wiggler, as we like to call it. It was wiggled, jiggled with a little help. We have waited. I was so sure it would fall out in SC while the boys were there. Hunter even tried to convince us that the tooth fairy brings more money if you are out of town. He is wise!!

So last night, with a little help from Dad and his favorite dental floss. Pow!! It is out. My baby is not a baby. He has entered the world of missing teeth. Next thing I know he will be going to college.
The tooth fairy came and she brought $5 and a golden dollar. I told Hunter, she must know that you are six years old and that is how you got $6.00. He said, "No, No Mom, it because it has no decay." Oh, okay. And then he wiggled the tooth beside the one that just fell out and said, I am gonna be like a millionaire when all these teeth fall out.




No comments: