Saturday, April 25, 2009

Add 2 terrific little boys + 1 cup of fun = An Amazing April

We have had a great month. I scanned the pictures in my camera and was like whoa!!! I have to do one mega post about this incredible month. Rick and I have enjoyed every moment but we are slowly realizing that we no longer have babies. They are big boys now and the fun just keeps getting better!

























It started with Easter. We had a great holiday celebrating the resurrection of our Savior. We also went to Aunt Bridget's for an amazing egg hunt.

I read about a one mile fun run. I thought that would be fun for the boys. I could not believe how well they did. Hunter ran the whole mile and Hayden ran a half of mile. Hayden has taken his medal everywhere.










Hayden keeps telling us that he will ride his bike without training wheels after he turns five. He flips out if we attempt to take off the training wheels. So we were waiting. I mean five is right around the corner. We went to chapel at school the other day and the devotional was about a little boy who was learning to ride his bike without training wheels. He kept falling off and then he and his dad prayed and recited Phil. 4:13, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. So on the way home a few days later Hayden asked me in the car about the Bible verse. We prayed and recited the verse. He said Mom, Call Dad and tell him to take them off today! I am ready! And there went my baby....

Rick and I help out at our church once a month with an event for the kids. This month's theme was Pajama Night. Hunter had so much fun last month that he brought along two of his classmates. Yes, two girls. He convinced Hayden to join in too. They had a blast and I had to convince them that there would be another event next month in order to get them to separate.



Finally, today Hunter ran in a 2K race at the Jaguar stadium. He had a great time! He got a ribbon and told us,"for all that running I should have gotten a trophy. " I told him that the trophy was in his heart and he did a great job. We were so proud of him.

Can you find Hunter?
(Hint far right corner)



Consider yourself updated!! We are expecting the next month to be just as much fun. Be on the lookout for posts about Hayden's birthday, his graduation, Allison's graduation and a report card update from Hunter. Much love and God Bless!!

2 comments:

Jen DeClementi said...

OK, new rule for Jen...I can't read the blog at school. It made me tear up. I hate and love watching them grow up! I hate that they have to grow up and not stay small, little, and cute, but I sure do love watching them blossom into little men.

Shannon said...

Awww Jen...I love you. It is amazing to see them grow. I can't wait for you to spend 180 days with Hayden.