Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am addicted...

I need help. A support program or something. I mean when I go out and I don't have it with me. I start to shake and I get this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have tried to not be so obsessive but I think there is no turning back now.....

I AM ADDICTED TO COUPONS!!!! Seriously, I started at 7 this morning at Kmart for their double coupon event. I even got Rick to go with me.

This is what I used to get for $50.00.


















and now with double coupon and some preparing. I got all this....Yes, we saved over $150!!!! I got lots of dog treats, medicine, and sparkling grape juice all for free! I am hooked now, did I say that already.




I know it is hard to see it all but I thought I would post my great deal of the day!! I can't wait I may make another trip back this week since we don't ever have double coupons in FL. Happy Couponing!!

No comments: